Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2-28 Clarksville BP

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2-28 Clarksville BP

WOW what a suprise ! I thought I would go early an beat the crowd Saturday morning, but I guess everybody else had the same ideal. I was gonna get me a new 14' trolling rod, been waitin' all winter for this day, but after squezzin' thru a couple of hundred of glassy eyed lure grabbin, cabin fever fools, I was afraid I poke out a eye before I could get it out the door !. The 2nd. floor wasn't too bad though, so I got stocked up on some turkey huntin' supplies. Well I guess I'll try again in couple of weeks on the fishin' supplies.:D
    "Gottabefishin"

Post Thanks / Like

Should have been there Friday night. Could not get down half the isles. It was almost aggravating looking for what you came for, people all over the place, it looked like Christmas. Whats worse, is after fighting through the store, I had to stand in line for about 25 minutes to check out. The things we do for a couple bucks off some tackle
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

I was there Sunday and found the crowd over whelming, just as described. Found what I was after, not many people over on the marine side, and went to the check out found one that was looking for something to do and was outta there quick. Oh forgot to mention most everyone in the store was listening to the guy talking bass fishing up on the big tank. Kept them all away from the check outs.:D
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Post Thanks / Like

I was there on Sunday. It was like being at Walmart a week before Christmas.
    I had to drive an 1 and 1/2 to get there; so, I did not mind waiting a few minutes at the checkout.