Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Boat Modification...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat Modification...

I got rid of my littler boat, and now have this 1654 to fix up for crappie fishing and duck hunting. So, I thought I would just share a pic of what I started with to where I am now. I'm not done...just starting, but have a good start.

QUESTION: I'm not going to carpet the boat as I did the last, basically due to wanting to duck hunt out of it in the fall/winter, and that can't be good for the carpet. So, what suggestions do you all have with what to cover the floor on the front with. I know that I am going to paint it to seal it (even though it is Marine Grade Plywood). But, what would you do to the top, and not end up burning your feet on during the warm sunny days (as I fish barefoot most of the time).

I'll keep you all posted on the rest of the process...and...any hints on downloading pictures?

mrwillis

Post Thanks / Like

hydroturf
    John <><

Post Thanks / Like

I did a project close to yours and I used the nonslip coating from BassPro. It is like a spray on bedliner that you apply with a roller. It worked great, was cheap, and looked really nice. What else could you ask for?

Post Thanks / Like

Down load your pics to Photobucket and resize them to a smaller size.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink MrWillis ...

follow this http://www.crappie.com/crappie/kentu...et-method.html to post your pics

If you need help, feel free to PM me and explain where you are stuck.

... cp