Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pomme Report 2/27

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pomme Report 2/27

What a wonderful day! With such a harsh winter these 40 degree days feel like a beach on the gulf. Worked on the computer until mid afternoon until I couldn't stand it any more. The fever was getting so high I had to find the only cure I could. Got to the lake at 4:00, met a few buddies and fish for a couple hours. The fishing was hot, hot and hotter! The three of us ended up with 20 keepers and another 40 throwbacks.

Fishing brushpiles in 20-30 fow just off the bottom. Used green, blue and silver jigs. Most fish were just good keepers however we did end up with about five true studs, it sure is good to see a few of those fish again.

Just a word of caution - make sure you measure and remeasure your fish. The agent was at the ramp waiting when we pulled in. He was very nice and great to work with. He did check our fish and license.

Good luck to all and good fishin'.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Brad. Two trips and you've already figured them out.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Brad! How was the ice on Pomme today?

Post Thanks / Like

It actually took more than two trips. Been four times in the last week. First time it took five hours to find anything. Second trip it took two hours to find anything. Third time hit a brushpile I had luck on in the previous trip and did well then spent about an hour searching for more places. Then today I just went straight to the honey hole.

It's extremely hard to do but I've been trying to spend a little time each trip find new spots. It's very difficult but sometimes really pays off. I now have six new brush piles marked on my gps that weren't there last week.

Brad

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duxihnt View Post
    Nice job Brad! How was the ice on Pomme today?
    Very little ice on Pomme today. There was some in the backs of coves but for the most part it was great! I hope all the ice is behind us.

Brad

Post Thanks / Like

WTG!!!! I may take my 2010 maiden voyage tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Job!! Glad you got them figured out.