Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Havent been around in a long while

Post Thanks / Like

Default Havent been around in a long while

because for some reason this site takes forever to load up. I have been 8 minutes just getting to this point. Anyone else having any problems?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, been some problems. Last I read, Slab may try to change servers tonight.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he's talking about the down time Uncle as much as slow loading on his PC. Mine loads fine and fast. You might get some anti-spyware software. Spy Doctor is supposed to be the best out there, BUT, it is known to slow a system way down. I tried the free version, it found somethings, wanted money to correct them, then system started trudging along like a turtle. I uninstalled the Spy Doctor and my system sped up after reboot. Also, try turning off any programs that are running that you are not using. Check your memory and make sure you have enough. You'd be amazed on how much it would help.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks CR. I dont think my system is out of wack cause I can go anywhere else fast. When I come in it is sending me through a second window. Thats my problem I think so I tried a link straight to the forum section and got in way faster, from minutes to around 20 seconds. Alot faster but still slow, I can deal with that.

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Slab may have fixed the speed problem by coming up on a new server. Mine seems to be responding in the right direction.