Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Jig Tying Video-Crappie Reaper

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Jig Tying Video-Crappie Reaper

Just wanted to let you know because of this forum, I have made a valued friend in Crappie Reaper from Oklahoma. I have been interested in tying some jigs and he took the time and equipment to make a DVD disk and send it to me. Thanks Crappie Reaper and thanks to Crappie.com for providing an excellent forum for the exchange of information. Man what a great forum and thanks to all the admin and moderators.

Good Fishing,
    Mud-Dabber

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greeeaaaattt!!

Ain't this cool!!
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

you mean this site is for crappie fishing and making freinds? Ah crap, I thought it was for arguing political veiws, religious beliefs, and pushing peoples buttons until they get angry and say something they shouldn't? :D

Just kidding. I have made more freinds on this site than I can count. Finished fishing the tournament yesterday and went to eat at Waffle House with J WHite, a member of Crappie.com I met and now am good freinds with. As we were walking in Smitty called to see how the tournament went. A fellow Crappie.com member who is interested in our results and our members of SACA.

Where else can you go and ask for fishing help, and get 15 e-mails, and many posts answering questions that it would take you days and days of fishing to figure out.

Let me say this. This site has become an important part of my fishing. I can only hope I help others as much as I am helped.

This thread is the perfect example as to why we all need to thank Edd. He deserves more than we can give him. Thanks Edd!
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

You're more than welcome Mud! It was only my 2nd attempt making a DVD "movie". For some reason, I can't seem to get my wife interested in making them with me, so I will just stick to fishin vids.
    I know the professionalism is severely lacking, but plan to remake it soon and do best to make it a bit better.
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

bandit_01 Guest

Default crappie jig tying video

I'm just trying to learn how to tie some crappie jig's, Could someone tell how I could get one of the jig tying videos? Thanks, Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Dang strange Reaper I never knew you were a movie making man

Post Thanks / Like

Mike:

Crappie Reaper is from Oklahoma. You might look in the Oklahoma section and find his email and respond with him. The video certainly helped.

Mud-Dabber

crappiekid24 is offline Moderator Ice Fishing Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats awsome!!! Im looking to start making jigs also. Painting jig heads, making bucktails, marabou, tinsel, and feather jigs. You know the works.