Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wake Up Killer

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wake Up Killer

Blackie & I are making our last trip to Watts Bar this year.. It has been a good year for us and Killer has really shown us a good time...This will be a short trip for us.We are coming back Tuesday evening and I will post results..Blackie has to take his daughter to Duke University Medical Center Wednesday to schedule an operation....She has a rare desease with only 140 cases in the US....They need our prayers....
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonG
    Blackie & I are making our last trip to Watts Bar this year.. It has been a good year for us and Killer has really shown us a good time...This will be a short trip for us.We are coming back Tuesday evening and I will post results..Blackie has to take his daughter to Duke University Medical Center Wednesday to schedule an operation....She has a rare desease with only 140 cases in the US....They need our prayers....
    Hey good luck on the fishing trip. Tell Blackie not to mess Killers toliet up this time:D LOL!!!

Also tell Blackie that he and his daughter are in my family's prayers. Hope everything turns out good.

P.S. Don't forget the rod it is in the camper at Killer's. Thanks for the use of it!!
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!