Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Another Gps Question

Post Thanks / Like

Question Another Gps Question

Bass Pro has the lowrance LMS 480/ IPro hand held on sale for $500. It's a combo package deal. Anyone familiar with them. I know Lowrance makes great products but I'm not sure about ease of use and the price, is it a good deal. Online catalog says its a $750 value. Any info would be greatly appreciated. For that kind of investment I would'nt want to buy something I know very little about. I've done alot of reading, but it's pretty much all Greek to me. Thanks for any help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gps

Hey Buddy, I'm Getting A Garmin Ledgend From Buy.com, Check There Price Out They Have Low Prices,the Best I've Seen.
    Spider Rig Man

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by spider rig man
    Hey Buddy, I'm Getting A Garmin Ledgend From Buy.com, Check There Price Out They Have Low Prices,the Best I've Seen.
    Spider Rig Man
    Thanks, I'll check it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey izzysfishin
    Just bought the Lowrance iFinder H2O. It is a great unit. Works great. I also ordered a unit from Cabelas that was on sell. After it came in I contacted Lowrance to see if the two units could use the same programs. During this call I found out that the unit was 3 years old. Still new in the box. Sent it back but kept the H2O. Reordered the Global map 4900m. Very happy now. Contact Lowrance if you have any questions, they helped me out. Also check out www.tigergps.com before you buy.
    2018 Triton 18TX 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX