Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: OT - White river

Post Thanks / Like

Default OT - White river

Looking at a trip in the next year or two back down to the White River. Stayed @ Stetson's when I was there last - anybody have info if the trout fishing is still decent there? The river was loaded with trout last time I was there, and the accomodations were fantastic, just haven't heard anything for awhile about the river.

Post Thanks / Like

Default White River....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Zig
    Looking at a trip in the next year or two back down to the White River. Stayed @ Stetson's when I was there last - anybody have info if the trout fishing is still decent there? The river was loaded with trout last time I was there, and the accomodations were fantastic, just haven't heard anything for awhile about the river.

Hey, Big Zig.......Haven't been there in a while myself, but I have friends that are doing good at White Buffalo and the area around Norfork. They've been catching good 'bows and browns on an olive and black beadhead wooley booger above and below the shoals. They also are using Berkley's floating eggs rigged carolina style in yellow and chartruce when the artificials don't produce. Also, FYI, if you have never fished the Little Red, it's a good producer too. Good luck.....