Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: driftmaster gunslinger rod holders?

Post Thanks / Like

Default driftmaster gunslinger rod holders?

Anyone ever used these? I'm finally going to get into the whole "spyder rigging" thing. I grew up Jiggin for specs in south FL but it doesn't seem to work as well up here in north FL. so anyway, i just don't know if i should go with the regular rod holders or the gun slingers. I will mainly troll hal flys but i would also like to tight line fish with minners....so i want a rod holder that i can do both.

Post Thanks / Like

Go for it my friend. I have them and absolutely love them. Monks Crappie carries them. They stay adjusted unlike the Tite-Lok's. For spider rigging they are the bomb. You can draw that trolling rod out quicker than Jesse James. HA HA

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bee Readys

gotta put my vote in, got a great deal on them at the tackle show in Claremore, Ok

been using them for a couple of years.

Bee Ready Rod Holders
    Hey, tell me a story!

Kenny

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coyote View Post
    gotta put my vote in, got a great deal on them at the tackle show in Claremore, Ok

been using them for a couple of years.

Bee Ready Rod Holders
    If you like that style, check out the Hi-teks. I've got the Hi-teks, the Bee-Ready folks had a booth set up at the Mid-south boat show last weekend and I got a good look at their holders and am very happy I went with the Hi-teks. The Bee-Ready holders looked like a pain to adjust and did not look to be made with near as sturdy materials.
    I got 350 heads on a 305 engine.
    I get 6 miles to the gallon.
    I aint got no good intentions.

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Check out the Driftmaster Gunslingers here.

We carry a full line of Driftmaster rod holders including the Gunslingers. The T-250-HC is a great system for crappie fishing. Match it with an Add-A-Seat and you are set. Check them out at www.extremefishingconcepts.com Call us about your Crappie.com discount.

Yadkin Guide

Post Thanks / Like

I Have Used All Of Them And Hi Tek Is By Far The Best Holder On The Market.rod Will Not Come Out Like The Gunslingers Do When You Are Pulling.my Favorite Thing About Them Is When You Reach For Your Rod There Is Nothing In The Way Which Means Quicker Hookset And Less Lost Fish

Post Thanks / Like

I going to throw this in, just picked mine up yesterday, hitekstuff.com scott echols I have looked at every rod holder on the market. these are by far the toughest,strongest, will made holders on the market. Oh let me add CHEAPEST on price not workmanship, you diffently get more than you pay for. be sure to check them out, could keep alittle $$$$$ in your pocket. 4- 4 rod holders sets complete $332
    SHUTUPANDFISH!!! SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE, NOT MY INTENTION, MUST HAVE BEEN A GATOR OR LONGHORN FAN. ROLL AGAIN TIDE. HOOAH!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks everybody...