Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9 degree wind chill am

Post Thanks / Like

Default 9 degree wind chill am

There calling for a 9 degree wind chill here in the AM. Anyone looking for a cool fishing trip about 6 am?
    LOL Think I will just wait.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, we're suppose to get down to 15 tonight - that's unusual for us. We're gonna wait till it warms up in the morning before we go after them. I just hope the Quickcrete in the bamboo condos we built yesterday will be set up enough so we can drop them after we thin the crappie population out a little bit from under the dock where we're putting them.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday morning tournament

yup, we have a tournament Saturday morning. Actual temps are going to be around 22-23. Wont get above freezing until 10am. That is cold for us Alabama boys.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Pete-Still waiting Here!! Between Hi winds and way below normal temps.-It"s gettin rough!!LOL-last night Jake[my son],told me to go sit in the boat??Reckon that was a hint I was gettin on his nerves????
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Send that warm weather up to Illinois. Currently it is 8 degrees with wind chill of minus 2 degrees. Have about 6 inches of fresh snow on the ground.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Yes the weather is not right for us. But love it This will cool the water off. And put the fish in a big ball. Make them easy to catch . :D
    Now as far as fishing Saturday well I think the weather will be perfect to fish for Sauger Saturday. Don't know about crappie. but sauger love this weather. So looks like the wife and I will try it this weekend If we can work it in.

Talked with a buddy of mine. And he was crazy enough to try fishing on Reel Foot yesterday. The lake was like glass. then he started fishing and the wind picked up over 10 MPH. so I told him it took a crazy man to be out there in the snow and sleet yesterday by his self. He was the only one at the ramp..

Ranger that is what you get for living in Windy city. WE should have days that we can wear shorts in a few days.. LOL

Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Its a blistering 4 this morning in Mid Missouri with about 1"-2" of snow on the ground going to 40 sat and sun. Talk about a heat wave this morning, might have to get the shorts out.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Default 11 Degrees and 20 mph wind at the moment

We (Ohio - Indiana line) have about seven inches of fresh snow and wind gusts to 30, so some parts of the yard are bare and others are a couple of feet deep. Sure glad we went out and got a new snow blower Wednesday night. We cleared enough for Doug to go to work and I'll finish up later.

With high temps below freezing for the past ten days or so and staying below freezing for the foreseeable future, I'm thinking fishable ice by next weekend. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

It was just plain -11 this a.m.,with no wind chill.NW Mo got 8-12 inches snow,guess ya'll NE of me are getting it now.

Post Thanks / Like

This is my first post altough I have been a long time reader of this forum. It is -14 right now in St Joseph Mo.and I am pretty bored. My duck hole is frozen up, and its to cold to fish.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast