Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kinda unusual question for Jerry Blake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kinda unusual question for Jerry Blake

Well, it went from it being me and my son, to me and my son and my father, to me , my son , father and mother, to now me , my wife , my son and my dog. :rolleyes: I have a question? Would you mind if i bring my dog along. I always said i would never have an "inside" dog, but this dog is the most well mannered and loveable rascal you will ever meet. We are staying at the Clarion again because they accept pets. I am actually looking forward to bringing him on a road trip. I promise he will not cause any problems. He is a malte-zu, half Maltese, half shih-tzu, so he is small. If he does cause any problems, my wife said i can use him as bait. She is reading this and doesn't agree with that last statement.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy,

No problem - I've had several dogs on board and haven't had to use any for bait yet.

Had a gal reel in a 6-pound striper with a schnauzer on her lap under her poncho!

When she hung the next one though she made her husband take the dog (the drizzle had let up by then).

Had 2 and 4 year-old girls with us this afternoon and they both reeled in several crappie. I left my camera in the boat so won't post their picture until I get home tomorrow. We kept 11 and had a couple gooduns - one was 14.5-inches long.

I'm looking forward to fishing with y'all again. Weatherman is predicting a pretty good cold front to come through Saturday night. Hopefully it will slow down so we can get some fishing in Sunday before it's all the way through.

Have a safe trip.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jerry, looking forward to the drive out and bringing both of my bosses. I love them both very much and am eager to get this trip in the books and a pic of my massive catch on the net. See you soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy,

Looks like that front sped up overnight. Today should be the day! If it cools us off that should help some by Sunday. The fronts don't seem to bother them as much this time of year. We'll try to get that "massive catch"!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Watched the weather this morning and looks like your gonna get rained on today.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy,

Nope no rain but we found these two and about 60 smaller ones - kept 20.

See you Sunday.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy,

Looks like we'll have a big blue H over use Sunday, which will give us some really nice weather but may turn the crappie off a bit.

We'll find them - they have to be somewhere and they have to eat sometime.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com