Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Monarch or Monark?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Monarch or Monark?

My dad is looking at buying a 1995 Monarch Or Monark? Not sure of the spelling or the brand I think its 16 ft and has a 2 stroke 40 hp Merc on it. It is carpeted and has a steering wheel, a good tm and it does have 2 older dfs but not sure of the brand. I trust yall and was looking for some opinions on the boat and the price. He is asking 3000 for it. Any help would be much appreciated. And thanks in advance.
    nothing beats time on the water

Post Thanks / Like

all I know is its Monark I think because it was started in Monticello Arkansas. other than that I can't help
    If I can be half the man my Dad is, or a fourth the man my Grandfather is, I can rest in peace that my time on earth meant something.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

I have a 17' Monark about the same vintage. I believe this boat was paired with Mercury because the dealer I bought mine from put a Yahama on it and told me that Merc would not like it that a Yahama was on one of their boats! It has been a great crappie boat! Well worth 3000.00 - if taken care of. I really like mine.

Post Thanks / Like

MonArk

Not overpriced but might find one a bit newer for the same price if you shop around.

Post Thanks / Like

Not too bad of a price but I agree with WestTenn. Craigslist is a good place to shop.