Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Chat Line Help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chat Line Help

Hey How Do I Get On The Chat Line. Still Got Shingles Pain But No Blister. Uncovered Boat And Ready To Go Soon....pm Me About The Chat Line But Maybe Others Want To Know Too

Post Thanks / Like

on the top blue line you'll see the word Flashchat on the right side click that and you're there.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Some may not see FlashChat ....

... on their blue border line (I don't) BUT ... for those of us who do not have this link in the blue link line above, fear not, you can still get to it

All you have to do is click on any "other" member's user name, and when the drop down menu comes on ... click "View Public Profile". NOW, at the top of the screen, in the blue line, you should see the Flash Chat link. I looked under my own User CP ... and the Flash Chat link was not there, so I just clicked on another member's user name and there it was :p

You may have to sign in (I don't know for sure, since I've been on it before & it opens right up for me) ... but, once you're in, and after you've had your fill of chatting, you just click on the red ball (right corner of the chat screen) and then click on the [x] in the corner of the main screen, to close the chatroom out. I think you can ignore the small window that pops up and prompts you to login .... unless, of course, you change your mind & want to go back right then. There may even be another small window that pops up, showing that you are leaving the chat room ... it will go away on its own.

You don't have to, but you "can" personalize some of the features. The main background is normally light blue ... so, black - white - chartreuse letters are easily readable. White & Chartreuse shades are more readable than Black, but some of the other colors blend or vibrate on the background ... making them hard to read.

Understand, too, that once you leave the chat room ... or once the chat room is clear of everyone ... when you return --- what you put on there may be gone. The chat does not have an archive/history file, so once it's cleared of chatters .... it's clean (empty) of previous messages.

There is no moderator in chat ... so keep it civil, keep it clean, and enjoy yourselves

If anything I've posted about the Chatroom is incorrect ... please advise. I'm just going on my memory about this, and it ain't always functioning at full capacity :D

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Again For The Help