Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My new jig

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My new jig

Well,I posted this pics everywhere else so might as well do it here :D I've worked on this bait for a while. It's not the show stopper but that design is harder to figure out then how to nailing Jello to a Hippo's butt. I made everything on this one. The big size is 1/4oz and the small one is 1/8 oz. I wish my camera skills could pick up the detail and color of the heads. They have an almost spinnerbait blade shine to them. All the heads are coated with a epoxy to protected from ole sab moss back crappie.... well him and the jagged, sharp, still your bait with out a care rocks. hope yall like...They aint no Bob customs are anything but then again he is the master. :D
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

very nice

Post Thanks / Like

I like em! Wanna do some tradin?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.