Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frying fish with no mess

Post Thanks / Like

Default Frying fish with no mess

This is the greatest invention I have ever used. Coats every filet the same, for even cooking. A friend of mine ate some fish that I cooked using the flip n fry. A few days later another friend of his fried some fish and he called and told me that the way the flip n fry coats evenly was the ticket. Made the fish that much mre enjoyable. No mess, no "coated hand", easy clean up. I LOVE THIS DEVICE. Would make a good Christmas Gift.

www.flipnfry.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Sack, you got stock in this company, lmao!!! Mother can do this with a bowl of cracker crumbs (w/garlic salt) and the fish dipped in CO Kool Aid...

Flip and Fry my keester.......How about dip and chip and fry....?

Well whatever floats your boats....

Sack, you are a hoot.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds easy...Why don't you try it and give Mother the night off...A Charter Boat Captain showed me one years ago and I couldn't wait to get one myself. i doubt it's a public company, so NO I don't own stock in them. I've batttered in a bowl and plastic bag for years and I'm just trying to pass along a neat invention that makes CLEAN UP fast and easy.

But you keep on using the bowl.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a good product to me. Do you use a dry batter or a wet?

Post Thanks / Like

We have this one which my wife seems to think will store in the frig better. She likes to coat her fish and leave in the frig overnight to soak in the spices in the coatings. We like a little hot with ours like Cajun spices etc. Just make sure you hold it together when you shake. By the way for hot sause lovers I found one that is now my favorite, I don't like mine as hot as Carol does and this one while hot still allows some other flavors come thru, Scorned Woman.

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...=SEARCHRESULTS
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I have one about half as tall as that. And don't use it. Give me a brown paper bag and that is all that I need.
    Unless I'm feeding around 50 to 75 Then I use a bus tray.
    Also the secret to battering fish. Make sure the fish is not dripping wet. Some people try to batter fish with the fish wet. If its somewhat dry it will batter even.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

i bought a couple of those bass pro models last year, which dint impress me at all. its hard to beat shakin em in a bag. when you get done, toss the bag or if you wanna save the coating thats left, roll the bag up and put in the fridge or freezer.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Steve,

We use those tubs also, can't tell you how much easier it is to use them without the mess of the old grocery bags and other types of mess making equiptment. Love em!

Post Thanks / Like

Default scorned woman

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJ
    We have this one which my wife seems to think will store in the frig better. She likes to coat her fish and leave in the frig overnight to soak in the spices in the coatings. We like a little hot with ours like Cajun spices etc. Just make sure you hold it together when you shake. By the way for hot sause lovers I found one that is now my favorite, I don't like mine as hot as Carol does and this one while hot still allows some other flavors come thru, Scorned Woman.

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...=SEARCHRESULTS
    Scorned woman is awesome!! I bought some hot sauce at a hot pepper store and that was one of my favorites. Also try Datil-do-it hot sauce. Its not real hot but great flavor...........BB

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Sack just reread my last post re: the flip and fry, I was a little Smart A##, sorry about that. It's the names they come up, the Mrs. is the proud owner of a "grip and flip", and a "soup and strain"..lmao...

Anyway, it is probably an ok deal, heck maybe I wll buy it so I can say we are the proud owners of a "flip and fry, a soup and strain, and a flip and grip"!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast