Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: December 7, Pear Harbor Day, Least We Foget.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default December 7, Pear Harbor Day, Least We Foget.

May be a few WWII vets out there that I owe thanks to. So, thanks you guys.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Vets!

I thank each and everyone of you and hope that since that day (even though you never forgot) at least that you've found peace and happiness!
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

Marched with one in our Christmas parade last night. He was Marine Corps
    1941 to 1967.

Post Thanks / Like

It really is a day that willl live in Infamy...

I don't know how those boys did what they did to win WWII

Post Thanks / Like

My Dad was second generation WWII, my Uncle was third in Korea, guess I was third too in the jolly green....Forgive me but I am glad my son missed being the 4th, but I pray for those guys in harm's way every day....

The more we can keep people from saying "pull out" the more of them will live..

Post Thanks / Like

My Pop was assigned to the Arizona which was docked there in Pearl, but he was comissioned to carry documents from the Arizona to the Harbor Master when the attack began. If he had been five minutes later, he would have gone down with the battleship Arizona, still on bottom in Pearl Harbor. He passed 9 years ago......God rest his soul, and the men that were killed there.

Post Thanks / Like

I used to work with a gentleman that was a WWII Vet. He and his twin brother served together. Both saw a lot of action but by the grace of God both returned safely. My thanks to them and to all that served in this very trying time. Myself, I spent a couple of tours in The "Nam" and know what it is like to far away from family and loved ones. My heart and prayers goes out to our troops wherever they are and to their families. No matter how we think politically, above all, we need to support out troops 100%.

Post Thanks / Like

Amen

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally thank all those who served and are serving in the Military and hope they all return home to their loved ones safe. I did'nt serve in the Military and have no idea what you guys that did went through, but I am a American born and bread and I am so thankfull for all of you that made it possible for me to bring my kids up in a Free America the good ole USA. I was too young for Vietnam still in my school years but have alot of friends that served and came back having many problems coping with what they went through. I thank God everyday for them Men and Women that are serving and have served in our Military to give us the oppertunity to be Free Thank You Men and Women again for Courage and Dedication to this Fine Country that we live in if it wasnt for you this would be a terrible place. Terry

PS Was there Two USS Alabama's Labill or was it the USS Arizona you are talking about?

Post Thanks / Like

You're right Drift Wood, that was just a brain typo ....thanks for calling it to my attention!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast