Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Itsa coming !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Itsa coming !!!

We all know it too. It's not gona be easy for both but one does have an edge :p. Bragging rites and a streak is up for grabs. If you don't know what Ima talking about,, no need to post here on this thread. RCJHKU <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

The bird is the word, Rock Chalk

Post Thanks / Like

rcjhku

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    We all know it too. It's not gona be easy for both but one does have an edge :p. Bragging rites and a streak is up for grabs. If you don't know what Ima talking about,, no need to post here on this thread. RCJHKU <*)}}}><
    Not to downplay the significance of this game any, but the Cats really need to focus on TTU and MU this week. And ol' rockchawk better not be looking past okie state.
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

(Not to downplay the significance of this game any,) They are sooo focused & add 'Senior Nite' to it. RCJHKU <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

ya know ive got a couple die hard cat fans for friends,and for some odd reason they are equally stoked for mar. 6th at the Fieldhouse as they were for the game at Manhattan.i keep tryin to tell em,your best chance was in Manhattan and they blew it.
    i know it should be a good game but not as close as it was a few weeks ago,the wildcat fans played a HUGE part in that game and its gonna be reversed this time!!! RCJHKU

Post Thanks / Like

Okie Lite, MU and a loss at Home to what Hubert Davis just called the best team in the nation and it's a tie my friend... Now that's not going to happen but it's fun to dream!!!
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

i don't think he called them the best i know that was the topic but he changed the subject to the most impressive team two different things the way i see it we shall see

Post Thanks / Like

Trophy sure looked BEAUTIFULL last nite! :D:D:D Looks kinda crowded :p:p with the others. May need a bigger case <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Transcript from the in-studio analysis during halftime of Oklahoma at No. 1 Kansas on Big Monday...

RECE: Are the Jayhawks the most impressive team to you?

HUBERT: Way to stretch yourself and go for the No. 1 team in the country. But, uh, I'm going to stay in the Big 12. I'm going to stay with Kansas State. What a surprise? I look like an assistant coach there with the purple tie and purple shirt, but I do, I really like Kansas State. I got an opportunity to watch them at the beginning of the year. I've just been really impressed with them on both ends of the floor. Defensively, they have a lot of size and athleticism. Then on the offensive end, they basically have two point guards in Denis Clemente and Jacob Pullen -- guards who can shoot the ball, put the ball on the floor, or penetrate and distribute. But this year, they can throw the ball down low in the paint. The transfer from UConn, Curtis Kelly, can post up and score consistently in the block and they've got guys like Wally Judge and Jamar Samuels, so a lot of versatility. Keep talking about Kansas but I like Kansas State rising up and having a great NCAA Tournament.

RECE: Look, they're very impressive but tell the truth: You picked them because Frank Martin… (stares at Hubert)

HUBERT: He looked at me like that! And I said, "OK! Fine! K-State's the winner!"

(pause)

RECE: Frank's a very nice man and a gracious host.

(Digger, Hubert and Rece dog on each other at the same time and laugh over their apparent fear of Frank's stare)
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast