PDA

View Full Version : LED's

Locator79
02-17-2010, 02:24 PM
Do any of you guys use LED lights inside your boat for night fishing? Thought about installing some last year and never got around to it. I think that its something I will add to my rig this year. Any info, or pics would be great!

Wannabe...
02-17-2010, 03:31 PM
Ever hear of Bluewater LEDs? All the rage on BBC. Good product from what I've read, but don't have anymyself.

Bunch of pics on their website too.

Blue Water LED (http://www.bluewaterled.com/)

What I'd like to know is a source for LED trailer lighting at a reasonable (ie - I'm a cheapskate) price. Ya'll got any links?

Wannabe...

skiptomylu
02-17-2010, 05:07 PM
Use LED Green lights under water for night and have a head light that is LED that I use, but don't want lights on in the boat. Can turn on my head light when I need a light.

Skip

Quicksilver1958
02-17-2010, 09:25 PM
I have some blue LEDs in my boat and I like them. I got them off of E-bay.

If you do a search for them on E-bay, you'll find more than you can say grace over.

Quicksilver1958
02-17-2010, 09:26 PM
]

What I'd like to know is a source for LED trailer lighting at a reasonable (ie - I'm a cheapskate) price. Ya'll got any links?

Wannabe...

Got mine at Tractor Supply Company on sale.

J_ROW
02-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Bought mine at wally world. Had them three years now no problem. Sure is nice not having to unplug trailer lights when launching boat.They run about fifty bucks then , have no idea of price now.

dedawg1149
02-18-2010, 12:31 AM
i have two sets of 6 foot blue led under car tubes mounted in my tracker two in the front two in the back lights it up like a landing strip and i only pair 59.00 on ebay for them they are sealed led