Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wilson Lake Tournament this weekend

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wilson Lake Tournament this weekend

Man, I am ready to fish right now. Wish it were tommorow. This Saturday the Shoals Area Crappie Association has a tournament on Wilson Lake out of Fleet Harbor. The temps in the morning will be somewhere around 30. Shew, that is going to be a cold ride up the lake. WIll have my helmet and facemask on. that is for sure.

The fish should be turned on. We have some cold rain-snow on Thursday, with a slight warm-up to around 50 on Saturday. The good thing is plenty of sun Saturday with a 5-10mph wind. Not too bad, just the morning will be cool. I have a warming seat cushin called LAVA buns. You throw them in the microwave and heat them up. They stay wram for sevceral hours. I will definately be using the buns this weekend
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Waters
    Man, I am ready to fish right now. Wish it were tommorow. This Saturday the Shoals Area Crappie Association has a tournament on Wilson Lake out of Fleet Harbor. The temps in the morning will be somewhere around 30. Shew, that is going to be a cold ride up the lake. WIll have my helmet and facemask on. that is for sure.

The fish should be turned on. We have some cold rain-snow on Thursday, with a slight warm-up to around 50 on Saturday. The good thing is plenty of sun Saturday with a 5-10mph wind. Not too bad, just the morning will be cool. I have a warming seat cushin called LAVA buns. You throw them in the microwave and heat them up. They stay wram for sevceral hours. I will definately be using the buns this weekend
    I was born and raised in Michigan and ice fished alot. I remember Lava Buns. Man that brings back good memories. any idea where to get them now?
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD