PDA

View Full Version : MinnKota I-pilot add on

Kellog
02-16-2010, 09:40 PM
Cabelas has got the add on unit of the I-Pilot on sale for $399.99. It is available for the Terrova, PDV2, Riptide ST, and the Riptide SP. The sale runs through March 8th. This is much cheaper than replacing your trolling motor with a new I-Pilot model. There will be one on "The Skiff" as soon it gets here.:D

Kellog

poppop
02-16-2010, 10:44 PM
Cabelas has got the add on unit of the I-Pilot on sale for $399.99. It is available for the Terrova, PDV2, Riptide ST, and the Riptide SP. The sale runs through March 8th. This is much cheaper than replacing your trolling motor with a new I-Pilot model. There will be one on "The Skiff" as soon it gets here.:D

Kellog

You can't do nothing with someone who has money.....I want to go with you on the Skiff when you get it going Kellogg..I would love to see how that baby works.

sea-sons
02-17-2010, 02:28 AM
ebuyersworld.com has them for $349.99. No tax and free shipping.

Chuck Haley
02-17-2010, 06:36 AM

He told me about that deal and they are the absolute cheapest place I could find. Got mine a couple of weeks ago. I have a Terrova and it took all of 5 minutes to install it. I think some of the other models require a little more installation and time. Haven't used it yet, but will report on its functions if it's not to high tech for me to figure out.

CrappieKrazy
02-17-2010, 07:19 AM

Kellog

If I'm not mistaking $399 is the suggested retailers price. I looked for one on e-buyers but they didn't have one in stock for the Riptide ST. I could have waited for them to be in stock I guess but didn't. So I got mine at Cabelas also. Cost me 50 or 60 dollars more but it's sitting under the shed just waiting for Saturday to get here.:D

Fishing Magician
02-17-2010, 07:38 AM

That's where I bought mine for the Terrova.

Very fast delivery too. 2 fins up.

Kellog
02-17-2010, 11:24 AM
I wish the lower price had been published before this. Pardon me for my information.

Kellog

CrappieKrazy
02-17-2010, 12:11 PM
I wish the lower price had been published before this. Pardon me for my information.

Kellog

Chances are ebuyers does not have one in stock, they don't sit there long for that price. If you were willing to wait for buying one at the cheaper price you could return the one you have ordered.Cabelas has always been good about returns. Just a thought.

Kellog
02-17-2010, 08:51 PM
I checked with ebuyer and they are out of stock on the model for the Riptide SP. I am too impatient to wait. Guess it's going to cost me a nickel more to go first class. I do appreciate the tip though.

Kellog