Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So What Are We Doing?

Post Thanks / Like

Default So What Are We Doing?

I am fairly knew to this boad, but I notice from signatures, etc. there are quite a few Vets on here... some "squids", "jarheads" and even a few "grunts" like me. What is Crappie.com doing for these kids from Iraqui Freedom today, have we posted for free fishing trips, organized magazines for them anything like that?

I mean you all may have something doing for these heroes and I have missed it...if so bring me up to date... IF NOT?? WHY NOT??

I am interested in seeing the responses to this post, as you all should be.

JIM1
    US Army Airborn...1966-71

Post Thanks / Like

It would be an honor for me to take out any of our young heros! They can look me up on the Oklahoma board.

What a great Idea Jim1!
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great idea to me. Any enlisted (I was enlisted Marine Corps) Iraqi Freedom Vet just returning home on leave can go fishing with me.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

One our very own from the GA board, Drill Instructor, is over there right now!

Post Thanks / Like

I applaude this post, and echo what a great thing to do for these heros. It would be an honor to take one fishing here in the state of louisiana.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Curious....

Quote Originally Posted by JIM 1
    I am fairly knew to this boad, but I notice from signatures, etc. there are quite a few Vets on here... some "squids", "jarheads" and even a few "grunts" like me. What is Crappie.com doing for these kids from Iraqui Freedom today, have we posted for free fishing trips, organized magazines for them anything like that?

I mean you all may have something doing for these heroes and I have missed it...if so bring me up to date... IF NOT?? WHY NOT??

I am interested in seeing the responses to this post, as you all should be.

JIM1
    US Army Airborn...1966-71

..just curious but what are you doing??? or what do you suggest??.. ..also beings I'm a USAF vet was wondering why no "wingnuts" were mentioned in your post...:D ....also we could/should be doing something for the kids of vets as their father/mothers are in service and missing from the home...
    Tighten er down till ya strip it--then back off 1/4 turn..
    HEY,,Y'all watch THIS..........

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Zoomie, Sorry I left you out!! LMFAO....you guys could always needle me when I needed Tach Air,,,made me beg for it, then laughed when you delivered...Kind a like a lot of women I knew it those days...?!

Well, as to what I have done...No one in uniform has ever bought a meal or a drink if I am in the same restaurant or bar that I have been in..but I assume you guys are all doing that...I check with the Legion, and the VFW every day to see if some servce bride/(God Bless...Widow) needs anything that I can deliver...I visit the VA hospital three times a week to hold hands, tell war stories,, and do what I can...

Rest of the time I try to hold down a job or two..

Listen...don't misunderstand, I am not "calling anyone out" over what they have not done, or have done...I just saw another chance to get these kids some god)*&m support. I mean certain of our leaders have called them "Nazis", and have said they have "terrorized Iraqi women and children" under cover of darkness..

This bunch killed about 30, 000 of the 58,000 that bought it in my (our?) war as far as I am concerned. I don't want them adding to the body count now.

You know some of you have jumped on this, let's keep brain storming...We will be able to add something to help these young men and women out.

It goes beyond catching a fish or two...............doesn't it?

JIM 1

Post Thanks / Like

I think we need to get our people, resources and the $$$ they owe us out of there ASAP. The REAL crisis is gonna come when AlQueera hits us with nukes or dirty bombs in our own backyards. I'm MORE concerned about this issue. The men on the ground in Iraq can hopefully handle the situation. I don't know if Bush knows what he's doing but that is a different topic all together.

I would be honored to take anyone from the service fishing that has fought in a war. To me, it would be even cooler if they had fought in WWII.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I also will take out any of our people in the Military. Would be an honor.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Same Here-It Would Be A privledge!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast