PDA

View Full Version : Question about Norman

Countryboy N.C.
02-16-2010, 09:44 AM
Has anyone been on the water the last day or two? If so, is it clearing up any? Would like to find some clear water to fish in, later this week.:D

fishdoc
02-16-2010, 10:25 AM
CB, in my experince, ya don't need clear water this time of yr. the crappie will be movin into the spawnin creeks, on the upper end of the lake, clear or not, warm or not. titelinin a jig with a minnow in 10-20fow, 5-10ft deep. on sunny days they will love up into less than 5 ft. hope this helps ya! FD

Countryboy N.C.
02-16-2010, 05:53 PM
CB, in my experince, ya don't need clear water this time of yr. the crappie will be movin into the spawnin creeks, on the upper end of the lake, clear or not, warm or not. titelinin a jig with a minnow in 10-20fow, 5-10ft deep. on sunny days they will love up into less than 5 ft. hope this helps ya! FD

Yea, Just as soon as this wind dies down a little, I 'm going to try some trolling. Mud or not!:cool:

Countryboy N.C.
02-17-2010, 11:46 AM
Bump.

Come on now I know some body has been on norman or crossed over it The last day or so.

fishfinder8
02-17-2010, 02:26 PM
I'm glad to hear that you are giving up on your tractor and going fishing. Tell little man good luck.

Poorman
02-17-2010, 03:49 PM
CB, Try looking at some reports here for water conditions.
LNSS Message Board (http://members2.boardhost.com/lnssfishn/)

driftaway
02-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Went acrossed it today on 150 its still a mud hole

Countryboy N.C.
02-17-2010, 07:59 PM
CB, Try looking at some reports here for water conditions.
LNSS Message Board (http://members2.boardhost.com/lnssfishn/)

Yea, I read it daily. Thanks.:D

Countryboy N.C.
02-17-2010, 08:03 PM
Went acrossed it today on 150 its still a mud hole

Thanks, That's what I needed to hear,But Not what I wanted to hear though.:eek: When is it going to clear up? Withdraws is killing me!:eek:

skeeterguy
02-18-2010, 07:58 AM
Country, I feel the same. Can't take it any longer. I'm hooking up the Skeeter & headin to Norman in the morning, muddy or not. May not have good news, but at least the boat will know i'm still alive !

gabowman
02-18-2010, 08:18 AM
Country, I feel the same. Can't take it any longer. I'm hooking up the Skeeter & headin to Norman in the morning, muddy or not. May not have good news, but at least the boat will know i'm still alive !I think there's A WHOLE LOT OF US that feels like you do!:eek: With such a pretty weekend in the forecast I am thinking EVERYBODY is gonna be on the lake.:rolleyes::) There's gonna be so many boats you'll think the fish are on the beds!:eek::D:D