Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Consipiracy Theory

Post Thanks / Like

Default NEW Consipiracy Theory

I am pretty sure that the CIA didn't shoot JFK, and I am even more certain that the 9-11 attacks weren't staged. However, I am becoming more and more convinced that the National Weather Service is in cahoots with PETA. Seems here lately, those blasted weather forecasters are doing everything in their power to keep me from hurting the poor, defenseless little fish!!! :D:D

Post Thanks / Like

I'll go along with that theory. Weather has been terrible this year. I don't believe Oswald acted alone though. No one is that good a shot!
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

Have you noticed how they are even started covering the news with a liberal bias? And do not even mention the Global Warming CRAP that is turning AMERICA into a third world country.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speck-tackler View Post
    I am pretty sure that the CIA didn't shoot JFK, and I am even more certain that the 9-11 attacks weren't staged. However, I am becoming more and more convinced that the National Weather Service is in cahoots with PETA. Seems here lately, those blasted weather forecasters are doing everything in their power to keep me from hurting the poor, defenseless little fish!!! :D:D
    I'll definitely go along with that (well, the weather part anyway)! You cant even say the fish aint biting when you cannot get out on the lake and try to catch any.:o
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Hat55 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

And I thought Okla. was the only place where we have had 6 months of winter and it's only Feb!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I could kick myself... we had a gorgeous day on Saturday (high in the upper 40's, sunny, very light West wind). At the time, they were calling for similar conditions for Monday (tomorrow), only a little cooler. I passed on the opportunity to fish for a few hours on Saturday, knowing that I had the whole day free on Monday. Wouldn't you know, got up this morning and the forecast for tomorrow had changed (high of 31 degrees, 16 mph winds, and more snow). Should have jumped on Saturday's opportunity!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, this weather sucks!

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 kids in elementary school, and those kooks are still telling them that the U.S. put a man on the moon in the 1960's. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Man, they stick to a story.

Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger690 View Post
    I have 2 kids in elementary school, and those kooks are still telling them that the U.S. put a man on the moon in the 1960's. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Man, they stick to a story.

Dayton
    You gonna make canepoles hit list with that statement!:rolleyes:
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

I watch FOX weather....it's unbias. (-:
    Support Our Troops!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast