Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Got 'Swamped' !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Got 'Swamped' !!!

Did get to talk to Charlie at Cabela's & he did have 'Standing Room Only' seminars. Lots of intrest in the Lowrance StructureScan kept me so busy I didn't get to see the seminar. Got to meet a few more CDC members and a few of the 'old' ones :D:D:D . Heard there was sum open water at Melvern. May just hafta look at it on my way to ,,,,,,, FALL RIVER !!!!! Wednesday ??? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default That you were

sorry I didn't come by and say hello, after Charlie's seminar I followed him around for 10 minutes to ask a follow up and by then you had quite a crowd and I was done. Sounds like you helped plenty. I expect a private lesson when the weather warms up.:D:D
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

" 'Standing Room Only' seminars"....??? Although there were people standing around at the 10 am seminar, there were some empty seats.....not alot, but I would guess around 10.

Charlie presented a good seminar. However, it seemed to be mostly directed to tournament fishing, which obviously he must be really good at. I think he mentioned once he and his son had fish on all of the 14 poles at one time. Too me, I'd rather learn how to catch fish one after another than catch my limit within a couple of passes. I can see those wanting to fish tournaments could benefit more from his seminar.

I did enjoy his seminar and will probably attend another one in the future.

Post Thanks / Like

Tournaments Sucks, They Are Not Fishing They Are Catching. It Will Ruin Our Family Sport. I'll Get Slammed Now

Post Thanks / Like

RR I think you are correct! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Barry You're A Neighbor In Fenton I'm In Green Park

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt Glad U Had A Good Turn Out,,,,,,,,rr,,each Person Has A Hobby And Something They Look Forward To Doing,,i Respect Your Input,,have U Tryed Tournament Fishing At Any Level?give It A Try U Just May Like It.
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

ya right 14 poles and a fish on all of them. you gotta be kidding. it still sucks. can you imagine, fishing in your favorite place and here comes a boat with 14 poles in the water. Am I having fun yet. how do you explain that as fishing?????

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Chatt sorry I missed you yesterday. They were still laughing in the electronics section when I got there about 1:30 so I knew you had been there. They said you had not been gone to long when I asked. Rich do not judge the multiple pole way of fishig until you have tried it. It is a very fun way of fishing. It could turn a no bite day for you into a fun day of catching fish. It is no different than not liking bobber fishing or dipping trees. Once you try it and see how it can turn a day around it makes it hard not to add it to your fishing techniques. It is just a different style of catching fish but just like other ways of fishing it does not always work all the time either.

Post Thanks / Like

Just because one doesn't like a particular style of fishing doesn't mean one should condemn it or judge it by one's on perspective. I don't fish minnows, but I grew up fishing minnows and loved it. I don't spidder rig, but I certainly can see how it would be very productive and a lot of fun. I don't catfish with pole and line, but millions in this country love the sport. I don't bowfish, but I have good friends who do and they enjoy the hell out of it. Sometimes it is better to keep one's opinions on such matters to one's self in order to keep from offending others. Just my opinion on this matter.....and maybe I should have kept this one to myself.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast