PDA

View Full Version : Gander Mtn sale

jaxsprat
02-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Got a call today that Gander Mtn started their inventory overstock sale yesterday soooo..... checked it out only certain items on sale, bandits & salmo chubby darters on sale $1.95, Bombers & others $2.95, plastic baits of all kinds, some boat equipment, some rainwear & clothing, was told it depends on the store as to what???. Guess the other store in Nw of here had lots of gamma line, no line on sale where I went... was sure happy with the bandits & deep little N's I should good til 2012 or so. just thought U might want to call or check your local Gander if u happen to be going by there.

it's a goodn
02-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Thanks i'll check in out there is one about 14 miles from me.

Fatman
02-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Thanks I'll have to check out the one in NY and see what they have.

Fatman

STUMP HUNTER
02-12-2010, 10:40 PM
What store was you shopping when you found the bandits on sale. Have not found any sales at the stores in N.C.

jaxsprat
02-13-2010, 02:02 PM
What store was you shopping when you found the bandits on sale. Have not found any sales at the stores in N.C.
I was in one of the northen Illinois stores. That's why I posted that sale may not be same in every store as manager told me all stores were having a after inventory sale of what ever they had to much of, or weren't going to maybe continue to carry regards to brand, type, color etc, . I heard the other Ill store also had these baits & many others on sale so I thought it would be worth posting to tell all to check their store if close by.

STUMP HUNTER
02-13-2010, 02:18 PM
Thanks jaxsprat, just needed to know the store so I can pull their sales page. You can type in the store location and see what the sales are for that store. Again, thanks

Billbob
02-13-2010, 07:42 PM
no. il has them not all stores and they wont shop over the phone i tried it they said to come on in tooooooooooooo far

STUMP HUNTER
02-13-2010, 08:37 PM
no. il has them not all stores and they wont shop over the phone i tried it they said to come on in tooooooooooooo far

They don't let you know what is on the ( in-store spacial ) either :) Can't have everything our way ;) Maybe next time the sale will be closer to us.