Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I lated out this Morning!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I lated out this Morning!

Here's a Pic. of the 10"s of snow I got at My house last night drove in late passing cars in the ditch wild Hogs dead in the road feeding in the bar ditchs every where the Tripod is 400yds from the front door I dont hunt it I hunt out of the recliner! got a nice one few years back had to put My coffee down to get the shot crossed about 20 yards in front of the stand going Fishing Tomorrow!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    STICK-A-FORK-IN-ME-IM-DUMBER !
    www.CrazyAnglerTackle.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flatfish46 View Post
    Here's a Pic. of the 10"s of snow I got at My house last night drove in late passing cars in the ditch wild Hogs dead in the road feeding in the bar ditchs every where the Tripod is 400yds from the front door I dont hunt it I hunt out of the recliner! got a nice one few years back had to put My coffee down to get the shot crossed about 20 yards in front of the stand going Fishing Tomorrow!
    I sent that snow to you special delivery!!LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Great picture. Doesn't quite look the same as the last time I saw that view. Looks (or looked, most of ours has melted off) the same over here as well. Sure would make a great screen saver/home page image to throw up around August. Ya'll stay warm.

boatstall
    "Hello, My name is Bill, and I'm a tackleholic"