Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sunday-lake Harney

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sunday-lake Harney

Ha !
    Talked to my old fishing buddy the other day about fishing lake Harney Sun (today), he says he's going Sat and won't be going Sunday.
    So, this morning I load the boat up, head out to bait shop at 5am.
    Going by myself today as everybody else seems to be busy, good, I get to keep all the fish.
    Got to the lake and low and behold, there's my old fshing buddy, just finishing launching his boat.
    Says he didn't get to go Sat, then went by a fellow's house he's supposed to go with and the guy won't answer the door or phone, so he's also going by himself. Actually, he did call my house, I had just left, called my cell phone (it was in the tackle box).
    Long story short, I parked my boat and we took his Geenue (ugh, I hate those cramped, skinny things). All his stuff plus all my stuff, it was really cramped. But, he's got a fish finder. Lot of good it did us, showed fish all over the place (in the river, few in the lake).
    We managed to get four, that's not a lot but that don't mean nothing, just being there, watching the ole sun come up, nice and cool, slick water, another beautiful day.
    Took a quick pic as we headed home.
    "Teach a man to fish = he can feed himself "
    "Teach the world to fish = you won't have any fish left to eat "

Post Thanks / Like

Default soon

everyone that I've talked to hasnt really got into em like you would expect. I still think that the waters a little high. Its still going down, but slowly. My neighbor and I went both days and caught4 sat and 2 sun. Sunday we lost quite a few (too small of hooks I think). good luck..................BB