View Full Version : Bobber Question

02-11-2010, 09:59 PM
Does anyone know about the cork bobbers with the draw string that pulls your fishing line through the bobber? What are they called and can you still get them. I hear they might be collectors items. I am in the Charlotte NC area.

Darryl Morris
02-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Hmmm. Not seen this but would like to. I use Thill's half-inch pencil slip float with their string style bobber stops. A #7 and 3/0 split shot is the proper wieght.

02-12-2010, 09:37 AM
call this guy...he is a good friend of mine and runs a bait shop and has a ton of them things....i think they are like $0.50-0.60 each....618-594-4413
they are the yellow ones with the brown loop rope/string thru them to pull your line thru with

02-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Sometimes you can find them on ebay.