Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

View Poll Results: Do you plan to attend the 2OO4 TEEZUR TOURNAMENT?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, I'LL BE THERE!

7 33.33%
  • WOULD LIKE TO BUT I NEED A FISHING PARTNER

5 23.81%
  • SORRY CAN'T MAKE IT THIS YEAR

9 42.86%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Teezur Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Do you plan to attend the 2004 Teezur Tournament?

TEEZUR JIGS
    DAVID SUMMERS MEMORIAL
    CRAPPIE TOURNAMENT

Last year, we had a crappie tournament to honor David Summers and his family. They have supported the crappie angler with every ounce of energy they have.

There were over 100 people that showed up to support David and his family. Every one had a great time. We had good weather, good fishing, good food, and good fellowship.

Since then, David has lost his fight with cancer, but his wonderful memory stays with us. Jackie Summers has decided to keep the TeeZur Jig business going so all the crappie anglers can continue to get the best crappie jigs ever made.

We are going to have another FREE crappie tournament on November 13th 2004 at Hidden Creek Campground here on Kentucky Lake. The weigh-in will be at Hidden Creek Campground & General Store. They have campsites, groceries, live bait, and will be ready to serve any needs you might have. Their number is 731-641-0034.

Lodging for the tournament will be at the Fishtail Lodge. A very nice motel located on the lake highway. They have agreed to reduce the rates to $55.00 per night for anyone attending the tournament. Their number is 731-642-7113.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Jerry Blake, if I didnt have to work every weekend, I would love to join these crappie fishing tournaments. I know they have to be lots of fun. The fellowship and fish stories would be great. Maybe one of these years I will be able to make it. Good luck to everyone who can make it. Be careful and enjoy the fun.

Post Thanks / Like

If some one wants to come but don't have a boat, or has a boat and want's company, lets us know. We will try to see that every one gets a chance to fish.
    [email protected]
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default We'll see ........

I have to get thru the Fall Brawl, first !!! .... :D I'll post when I know for sure - one way or the other.

Teezur sponsored us at one of our tournies, and sent us a generous amount of jigheads and tubes. Quality stuff, no question ! I was saddened at his passing, but glad to see the rest of the family is keeping the business going ... luck2'em !! ..................cp

(I made this poll a "sticky" so it can be read and replied to easily)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey CP,

Good luck at the Brawl. I wish I could be there but this is a really busy time of year for me and slower months coming up.

Hope you can make it to the TeeZur Tournament - would like to meet you in person (and put my Rosy Reds up against your weedless jigs).
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Room in my Boat

I'll be at the tournament and will have room in my boat for anyone boatless or without a partner.
    See ya there,
    Darryl
    www.familyfishingtrips.com
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

We can fix you up Darryl. Just let us know when your going to be here and we can put some one with you.
    Richard
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

We've found someone to fish with Darryl. If anyone with a boat needs a partner you may be able get Ed to fish with you.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure wish ya'll were about 800 miles closer!!
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Jackie sorry to hear about your loss. Ill try and make the tournie, but if i cant let me say that we all are a family in the crappie fishing world and we all will be praying for you and our lost brother. Please keep the bussiness going and dont change a thing your the best. Tight lines and prays for ya

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast