Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Sugema "The Ghosts new honey hole"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Sugema "The Ghosts new honey hole"

I hear tell of a Illinois outdoor ghost heading towards this lake any indications of this?
    And with that, I'll see you on the water...
    John
    Remember to take your kids fishn'

Post Thanks / Like

Default History of, "the ghost," from Illinois

If you would like to read about the ghost that I am referring to please follow this link to our posts from last year so if you spot him, or hear of him, you would post something on this site because it is very, very important to the group of us who follow him;

To get the whole effect of the ghost it would be imperative that you start at the beginning of the story, enjoy!

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/illin...newton-il.html
    John

Post Thanks / Like

Default Information on Lake Sugema

We would appreciate any and all information on Lake Sugema. I don't expect anybody to give up their honey holes, we can take care of that by just following our ghost around the lake and fishing near him when he decideds to stop his boat and drop anchor.

However, it would be nice to know some particualrs about the lake from the good sportsmen who fish that area of this beautiful state.

Please and thank you to all who give their time to this post.

And with that, I'll see you on the water.
    John

Post Thanks / Like

Launch on the south side and hang in the middle of the lake. fishing the middle of the lake will help you catch fish.

Enjoy..... lol
    Fishing is a way of life. Teach your grandchildren to fish, hunt and enjoy the outdoors

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhh...Jnebgud, glad to see your back amongst us. Hear tell this ghost character you speak of has hired a guide to accompany him on his upcoming excursion. Just a rumor I'm hearing but I wouldn't put it past him. We all seen the guide that he had in his boat at Sam Parr, this guide they speak of isn't as good looking, but hear tell a good fisherman with a knack for finding honeyholes just by tasting the water in the lake. If my memory serves me correct they refer to him as the Silver Fox. We'll have to keep a close eye on this situation as it progresses. Anywho.....as you always say.....

TT
    Take your kids hunting so you don't have to hunt for your kids.
    >>>----------->

Post Thanks / Like

Gonna hire a guide Hugh... Well that figures. Not a problem, not a problem well just play the wait and see game. Well follow them on the lake then see how they do and what they are doing. I learned a few things these past few years watching the ghost do his thing. The silver fox Hugh, the last I heard tell that name was reserved for ole Roland Martin, I could see the ghost really going overboard this year though. you have to keep a close eye on that one, as stated before, he is a tricky bastard."

And with that, ill see you on the water.
    John

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing update?

getting ready for the trip. Any news on the lake, is the ice off yet. I heard the ghost might have been snooping around there but that prick won't say **** to anybody.

We love ya ghost.

And with that, I'll see you on the water.
    John