Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: too manny color choices ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default too manny color choices ?

My Wife has enough shoes in her closet to shoe a small village and I never pass up the chance to give her grief for it :p
    but as I'm sorting through my tackle bags I can't help but feel a little hypercritical for the wide selection of tube colors I have. Now I can't say I have ever thought "boy I wish I had tube color X ..then I'd catch em" in fact I catch most of my Fish on about 6 or fewer colors/styles of baits. So my thought is ..I know I'm not alone but still think I'm going to thin the herd & wondered what everyone else thinks

White
    Pearl
    Pink
    chart
    yellow
    chart/sparkle
    red/chart
    chart/black
    Last edited by Garyoutlaw; 02-11-2010 at 04:26 PM.
    PROUD BUCKEYE CARP ANGLER

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean about too many colors!:D I personally like any combination with chart in it, with the exception of black/blue it works well for me!

Post Thanks / Like

I only ever use pink/pearl, red/white/chart, or black/chart. Each one provides contrast, and depending on the light level (sunny vs cloudy) and water clarity, I can usually find something for those fishies between these combos. Just bought a red/green/chart package that should fill in a missing spot, too, but we'll see. As always, what you have confidence in usually works...
    Happiness is a scraped-up thumb.