Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those "JERKS"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Those "JERKS"

I have been working with RJ Promotions for over 10 years. We have traded out booth space for me doing seminars. The last few years I haven't used a booth so they covered my motel rooms. This isn't a big show to say the least and my crowds, since they quit having the MDC fish tank, have gotten smaller every year. This years show, has been cut to 2 days,, the same days of the Topeka show(same company). I was contacted back in Dec. to be at the St. Joe show and I agreed. Last week I talked with Catdaddy and he said they cut out his rooms. I contacted the promoter of this show last Friday. He sounded confused about me being there. He said he would get back with me the following Monday. He didn't & he didn't Tuesday. Wednesday he left a message,,,not called, on my phone saying they couldn't pay for the 1 night's room. ARE YOU KIDDING!!!! Well I wont respond to this and will talk to them at the Topeka show this Friday. No more freebies for RJ. Sorry if you planned on seeing me there and THANKYOU for your support the last years. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like everything is being cutback lately. That's a very unprofessional way to run a business if you ask me. Sounds like maybe one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. Take care.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry To Hear They Shafted U,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

like they say (you dont chit where you sleep)i guess they will find this out the hard way
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We will put you up for a night or two at crappie camp in a tent. If you do a seminar or two. We do not have a fish tank either but will have a few coolers you could fish for beers or Crown out of. What do you say big boy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    We will put you up for a night or two at crappie camp in a tent. If you do a seminar or two. We do not have a fish tank either but will have a few coolers you could fish for beers or Crown out of. What do you say big boy?
    He told me he was coming, Jared. Should be good for a laugh or two.:D

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope he does make it over. Who is suppling the crown and nibbles for his mixed drinks? Going to be a good time for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

That sucks Chatt. Hope everything works out for you. Did you get your trolling motor side scan figured out?
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Guys for your support!!!! I'm gona go up to Cabela's tomorrow to see Charlie sooooo, I'll also be located in the Marine Electronics area till noon demonstrating the HDS with the StructureScan. Come by and play with them with me. Ranger, HDS-8 should be here sometime soon!!! SS-1 will be here in about 3 weeks. Just in time for open water. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    Thanks Guys for your support!!!! I'm gona go up to Cabela's tomorrow to see Charlie sooooo, I'll also be located in the Marine Electronics area till noon demonstrating the HDS with the StructureScan. Come by and play with them with me. Ranger, HDS-8 should be here sometime soon!!! SS-1 will be here in about 3 weeks. Just in time for open water. <*)}}}><
    Good deal Chatt, I'll be there for the 10:00 am with Charlie so I'll look you up. Got mine wired and ready so it wouldn't hurt to get some schooling:D
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast