Next Tournament
February 20, 2010
Piedmont Bass Classics
2-Man Team Bass and Team Crappie
Jordan Lake out of Farrington Point Wildlife Ramp
Blast off for Team Bass ~ Approximately 6:45 am.
Team Crappie may begin fishing at 5:57 am. (Call me if you plan on fishing crappie)
I will be at the ramp at 5:30am taking entries.
All the information for both the bass & crappie events
is available on the web at:
mainpage
or call Phil McCarson~Tournament Director at
919-471-1571 or 919-971-5042

1st Place bonus prize, in the Bass Classic, worth $250 will be presented by this great sponsor:
Farrell's Lakeside...1718 Farrington Point Rd....919-933-8569
George at Farrell's is really putting his heart into helping us with our tourna-
ments, so please try and support his business.

Water level at Jordan today is about 227 which is about 10 foot above normal...hopefully the level will be down much more by the 20th. As long as we can get the boats in we're on go.
Some more notes:

....We have really got some good sponsors for 2010 and I sure appreciate all of them....Our newest sponsors are: CROWN HONDA OF SOUTHPOINT ~~~ TOURNAMENT LURE CONCEPTS AND SKEET'S RODS. Crown Honda has donated $500 in cash for 1st place bonus money. I split the money up and they will be paired with Carolina Game and Fish on April 10th at Falls, making that a $500 bonus event and will be paired with Castaway Fishing Supply and LoneStar Steakhouse & Saloon on April 17th at Jordan, making that a $750 bonus event! Wow! And don't forget the DEEP CREEK LURES $1,000 bonus events June 5th and August 21st at Falls !! Thanks ya'll!

....George Farrell, at Farrell's Lakeside, has taken over the old Piedmont Crappie Classic at Jordan...it's now called: Farrell's Lakeside Crappie Classic. Please give him all the support you can so he can keep that great tournament going! He is really putting a lot of time and work into it. All his contact info is on my website sponsor page or give him a call. The dates for 2010 are April 24th & 25th...don't miss it!
Tell all your crappie fishing buddies!!!

....I still have sponsor spots left (see schedule). If you know of anyone interested, tell them to call me or I'll call them.

....Castaway Fishing Supply in Smithfield is having an open house Feb. 21st. from noon until 8pm....new 2010 fishing items, snack, drinks, etc.........Visit Joe & Corey and have fun with the new stuff!!! Contact info is on the website sponsor page.

....Rollingview Marina on Falls Lake has some available boat slips. If you know anyone interested tell 'em to give them a call. Contact info is on the website sponsor page.

....Lord..We don't need anymore rain at this time....Please! Thanks to all the sponsors for making this a great year to look forward to. Anglers....please visit the sponsors page and try to do business with them....I think that's all I got to say 'bout that right now! Tight lines and lower lake levels! Phil