Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Guide Service

Kyle Schoenherr is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New Guide Service

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have started a guide service here in Southern Illinois strictly for crappie fishing. I would love to hear any suggestions or advice any of you guys are willing to share. When the weather breaks and the ice thaws I intend on fishing pretty much everyday weather I have trips booked or not and, I am going to put a picture of our catch and a little info such as where, how deep, and jigs or minnows. I also would like to put a video on the home page as well. I don't mean to try to advertise before I am officially a sponsor, I am just after some feed back. I have spoke with slab about becoming a sponsor for this site and am in the process of doing so. So, again please check out my website and let me know what you guys think. All Seasons Guide Service - Crappie Fishing - Southern Illinois. Thanks and good luck with your fishing!

www.AllSeasonsCrappieFishing.com - 2x National Champion
    B'n'M Pro Staff - Road Runner Pro Staff - Lowrance Pro Staff - Tru Turn Pro Staff
    Harvest Clean Pro Staff - Midsouth Pro Staff - Titelok Pro Staff - Engels Pro Staff
    CrappieNow - Rend Lake Resort - Kinkaid Sportsman Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Kyle:

Your web site is really looking good. Good luck with your new guide service. If you do your "homework", patiently help your clients catch a mess of fish and have a good time doing it, they'll keep coming back and you'll be busier than you want to be in no time.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Kyle, I have fished with Jerry Blake 3 times. He really takes care of his clients. I wish I could fish with him more. If you have any questions on how to get repeat customers. Jerry is the one to ask. Total Professional.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Klye you have a super nice looking site there.
    Jerry Blake is super nice guy to get to know
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck in the new business. I hope it goes well for ya.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Kyle Schoenherr is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the replys and I appreciate the compliments on the site. I hope you're right Jerry, it would be a good problem to have to be busier than I want. Thanks again guys.

www.AllSeasonsCrappieFishing.com - 2x National Champion
    B'n'M Pro Staff - Road Runner Pro Staff - Lowrance Pro Staff - Tru Turn Pro Staff
    Harvest Clean Pro Staff - Midsouth Pro Staff - Titelok Pro Staff - Engels Pro Staff
    CrappieNow - Rend Lake Resort - Kinkaid Sportsman Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Good looking site.....good luck with the buisness!!!
    Stick yo jig in there!