PDA

View Full Version : New Guide Service

Kyle Schoenherr
02-09-2010, 11:40 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have started a guide service here in Southern Illinois strictly for crappie fishing. I would love to hear any suggestions or advice any of you guys are willing to share. When the weather breaks and the ice thaws I intend on fishing pretty much everyday weather I have trips booked or not and, I am going to put a picture of our catch and a little info such as where, how deep, and jigs or minnows. I also would like to put a video on the home page as well. I don't mean to try to advertise before I am officially a sponsor, I am just after some feed back. I have spoke with slab about becoming a sponsor for this site and am in the process of doing so. So, again please check out my website and let me know what you guys think. All Seasons Guide Service - Crappie Fishing - Southern Illinois (http://www.allseasonscrappiefishing.com). Thanks and good luck with your fishing!

Jerry Blake
02-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Hey Kyle:

Your web site is really looking good. Good luck with your new guide service. If you do your "homework", patiently help your clients catch a mess of fish and have a good time doing it, they'll keep coming back and you'll be busier than you want to be in no time.

PIGINTHEPIGPEN
02-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Kyle, I have fished with Jerry Blake 3 times. He really takes care of his clients. I wish I could fish with him more. If you have any questions on how to get repeat customers. Jerry is the one to ask. Total Professional.

Bob # 1
02-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Klye you have a super nice looking site there.
Jerry Blake is super nice guy to get to know

gabowman
02-09-2010, 10:51 PM
Good luck in the new business. I hope it goes well for ya.:)

Kyle Schoenherr
02-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the replys and I appreciate the compliments on the site. I hope you're right Jerry, it would be a good problem to have to be busier than I want. Thanks again guys.

biggerjigger
02-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Good looking site.....good luck with the buisness!!!