Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Excel Boat - Need Feedback on Design

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Excel Boat - Need Feedback on Design

Please help us design our new crappie boat series.

Our manufacturing plant was destroyed by an F4 tornado two years ago and we were able to build a new facility and hire back our employees last summer. We built a crappie boat prior to the tornado, but obviously are starting over. Please visit our website at Excel Boats: One Weld at a Time, Excel boats, aluminum boats, aluminum bass boats, aluminum duck boats, aluminum fishing boats, aluminum jon boats, aluminum crappie boats, aluminum sport boats, aluminum bay boats, aluminum mud boats and click on the crappie boat page. The models there are prototypes.

I don't have to tell you that we need to build this boat right the first time and we are asking Crappie.com members to review our prototype boat(s) and give us your feedback regarding standard features, options and layout.

We build a very strong boat with longitudinal ribs and reverse chines commonly seen on larger performance boats. It is our goal to ensure we have one of the best boats out there. Your help is appreciated.

Excel Boats: One Weld at a Time, Excel boats, aluminum boats, aluminum bass boats, aluminum duck boats, aluminum fishing boats, aluminum jon boats, aluminum crappie boats, aluminum sport boats, aluminum bay boats, aluminum mud boats
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Good lookin' boat...Add me to your pro-staff and let me use one of those 2072's..:D
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

I may try to get to your open house Thursday, I live in Batesville. Will you have a 860 CRSC?

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

As you know, we are buried in snow and attempting to get into the factory this morning. We may have to postpone the open house since more snow is coming. Please call Tim, plant manager at 5012533568 tomorrow to see if the plant will be open. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Excel View Post
    As you know, we are buried in snow and attempting to get into the factory this morning. We may have to postpone the open house since more snow is coming. Please call Tim, plant manager at 5012533568 tomorrow to see if the plant will be open. Thank you.
    Then would this be Glenn ? ? ?

keith

Post Thanks / Like

nice boat for sure only thing i would want would be a bit biger deck in back and one in my drive way
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

My opinion - Make the boat wider, especially the two models designed for two seats up front.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Creamlevel Kennels View Post
    Then would this be Glenn ? ? ?

keith
    Yes, I am working on this one myself. We had some good folks help us design these boats, but first I thought I would run it by the experts before we push the button. I didn't realize how big Crappie fishing was until I was referred to this forum. Seems I am not alone. This site is loaded with great information.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hunt4crappie View Post
    My opinion - Make the boat wider, especially the two models designed for two seats up front.
    X-2
    FISH 55

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

When you make the crappie boat wider...Move the console inboard about ten inches from the gunnel there on the drivers side...this will give ya a platform to tie down some long crappie poles.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast