Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wouldn't ya think,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wouldn't ya think,,,,

The mildcats would be on here thanking the Jayhawks ???? I'm pretty sure I can almost hear the 'fat lady' :D:D. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK K U!!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

chatt if you are not fishing after while go by allen and see if the big 12 trophy is already in the case rcjhku

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt, you might want to wait before you head to the Field house. There is a pretty good chance that there could be a second one there to go along with the Big 12. RCJHKU

Post Thanks / Like

1st things 1st. Reg season champs, Big 12 tourney champs, den,,,,, 6 game winning streak. wantabe, space is dere, along with 2011, 2012, 2013,,,etc :D:D:D:D WHO DAT???? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

i thinks only couple things beat em free throws themselves odds

Post Thanks / Like

Alot of bball to be played.Wouldn't start thumping your chest or whatever quite yet!However,UK will easily win the conference but the big 12 tourney should be fun.

Post Thanks / Like

This whole year has been fun from a competitive stand point. From top to bottom this league much better than I can remember.

Post Thanks / Like

Well the Kansas lite fellers have all ready to conceded to the Jayhawks as well as the rest of the Big 12.:D:D:D to the regular season CHAMPIONS!!!! Just one of the hurdles. 2 more to go. Although, they still gota take care of business when ksu comes here anda they travel to the heart of mo to take care of those renegades RCJHUK????:D <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

It seems pretty unlikely that they would lose enough games to fall into second place. But then, I didn't think their football team would tank the way they did either. Who knows???

Anyway, I hope the Cats stay focused and finish strong. There's still a lot at stake for them even if the regular season title is out of reach. They still have two important tournaments to win.:D

Thank you KU, for helping KSU get a better seed in the Big XII tournament.:o There, Chatt, ya happy?:D
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

:D:D:p:D:p:p <*)}}}><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast