Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: If you are wanting to fish Stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up If you are wanting to fish Stockton

give JR (alwaysfishin) a call and book a trip. I can not say enough good things about him. He has shown me how to fish for deep water crappie and took the time to answer all my questions and freely shared his information. I also got a lesson in side imaging and reading color graphs. I know more now then I could of learned in months on my own. We are very fortunate to have him on here as a member of CDC. You can take a look at his web site at Welcome to Anglers Midwest Guides and Gear.

For the record he is not on here selling himself or his products but simply sharing information and he did not put me up to this, he does not even know I am doing this.

Thanks JR I have enjoyed meeting and fishing with you and plan to do it again soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I second everything said by Bender. i have fished with some really bad guides over the years and some really good ones. JR is one of the best, if not the best one.

Post Thanks / Like

Bender, you must remember, I am only doing what I love to do. I enjoy showing others how to make the most out of the passions we share. It just happens to be fishin'!!!!
    AS we talked yesterday, I am on the water over 300 days a year. If I don't improve myself, I am wasteing my time and all the fuel bills! I believe life is for sharing with others. If you share the good, someone will be there with you to share the bad....
    The best rewards from my job......Friendships! Thank You, You are too kind! JR
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

Met JR at the Collinsville (Ill.) fishing show and purchased one of his Outlaw rods. He was great to talk with. I think I'd really enjoy a walleye/crappie trip with him on Stockton.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

ditto....it doesnt matter if you are going on a guide trip or buying rods from jr or even just asking him for some info....he is one of the nicest and most down to earth guys you will ever meet...there isnt to many guys left these days that takes the time to give the people the deal with ext. what they want....
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

you guys don't leave me much to say. jr is one of a kind. that man has to be good to put up with bender, jlt and me. thanks for everything jr

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, well -- he ain't met Wannabe yet, that'll turn him sour in a quick. Just kiddin, WB. Never met the gentleman, but sounds like I need to. Either he's got a lot of pictures of a lot of you guys, or he's the real deal.lol

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydee1 View Post
    Yeah, well -- he ain't met Wannabe yet, that'll turn him sour in a quick. Just kiddin, WB. Never met the gentleman, but sounds like I need to. Either he's got a lot of pictures of a lot of you guys, or he's the real deal.lol
    I know them both. I'd take J.R. over Wannabe every day of the week and twice on Sunday!:D

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff