Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Who's ready to go fishing?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who's ready to go fishing?

I'm offering to take anyone interested on a free guided trip on my home lake in Jackson. I have alot of new cover to fish this year and would like to do it with someone from OUT OF TOWN. See most everyone I know has a boat and lives here in town. Starting to see the picture. Giving fish filets to my friends is one thing, showing a local one of my holes is something different.

But anyway, anyone interested just reply. The spawn is the BEST time and it should kick off in March/early April

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Could be..

...Thanks for the offer, thinking about taking a trip through the SE to visit some of Lakes with jumbo sized crappie this coming year.....I'll get back to ya when/if gas prices go down alittle...Thanks again...
    Tighten er down till ya strip it--then back off 1/4 turn..
    HEY,,Y'all watch THIS..........

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing trip!!!

It would be hard to pass up a guided fishing trip for free. I proably would be off work about that time just according to my stores inv. date. I have 4 weeks of vacation however its like first come first serve. I put in for last week of Feb.
    and middle of March and last week of March carry over into first week in Aprial and last week in aprial carry over into May. I am from New Albany so it would not be to far to drive. I might take you up on that offer. Should no my inventory date by first of Jan. thats if someone else hasnt taken you up on the offer. By the way it would be STEELERS WINNING AGAIN OVER THE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG steelers fan on board might not be able to take me. Just kidding.

Spawner

Post Thanks / Like

sac-a-lait
    I know how you feal about the fishing holes. last year I made the mistake of giving a specific location on this message board, it only took one day and there was people all over my honey hole. that won't happen again. I may interested in trading trips with you. You take me for a day and I will take you for a day at Arkabutla, my home lake.
    Biguns only:D

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guy's...I'm willing to take either of you, both of you, it don't matter to me. I would really think it was neat to swap out like england mentioned. We need to set some stuff up guys. My name's Rick and my number is 601.503.4566.

Like I said, if we swapped, it would be to our advantage. i can take someone from NOT AROUND here to some honey private stuff and don't have to worry about them trying to come back to it. Not that ya would but if you had to drive a couple of hours like I would to your lake, it wouldn't be worth it since you have your own home waters. I just don't like to take ANYONE with a boat from the same town to any of my private holes. This avoids any issues or hard feelings. I do have a couple of local friends that we do fish some of the same stuff but you gotta have some private don't ya?

Let me know when it's good. Post here. If no response in a few days give me a call.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trip to Jackson

Just saw your post.Brother outlaw live in Jac--I would be more than interested in guided trip--late Mar-early Apr--I am not local--I live 35mi s. of Atlanta.just need some one to show me ins outs to catch papermouths.Let me know and will pack fishing gear.Tom

HOPE THE INVITE IS STILL AVAILABLE
    CATCH FILLET

Post Thanks / Like

Rick, I enjoyed talking to you tonight. I'm headed to Lowes in the morning to get some quickcrete, will get started on the condo's.

Later, Ronnie