Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Crappie Club

kwerdal is offline Moderator Indiana Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Indiana Crappie Club

Okay guys we all kind of talked about this. A real laid back club no dues or anything just a group of us to fish together and have some fish fry's etc.

To start I would like to put a list of names together with e-mail address and physical address if you can just e-mail me your information and I will put it together [email protected]

Full Name
    Address
    E-Mail address
    If you have a boat and if you do have a boat do you have room for someone who doesn't
    Your favorite lake to fish localy
    Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Someone mention to include you Crappie.com name thats a good Idea please do that!
    Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hope

One thing I've learned is crappie fisherman are a different breed. We enjoy comradre and sharing our knowledge. My hope is all of us hoosier fisherman get on board with this idea. Strength in numbers and I know there are alot of us out there. Hope to meet many of you, and if there is anything I can do to help Just pm or e-mail me. [email protected]

Can't wait for some shore lunches with you guys (and girls).

Post Thanks / Like

Default Indiana Crappie club info

Hey kwerdal, I shot you an Email with some info, forgot to include my crappie.com posting name however. As you can see there it's BigHookCrappieJigs. Hope to see this thing get rolling and possibly have some get-togethors, outings, or even a little Indiana tournament. Would also be nice to know what area of the state each member is located and which lakes they generally fish. I myself am centrally located as I live in the Indy metro area and typically fish the mid & south state large Res's of Cataract, Hardin, Monroe & Patoka but do often visit other Indiana lakes. Look forward to reading posts from other Indiana crappie fisherman here as well. Thx, Tom.
    Like Momma always said, "There ain't nothin' worse than a messy tackle box!"

Post Thanks / Like

Got quite a few thanks everyone I will give it another week or so then sent out a list!!
    Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

i would be interested in this deal your starting. the only thing i find is nobody around me up here. im in the NE corner of the state. plenty of crapy water but fewer computer cowboys i guess. lol ill be watching this thread for a lake near enough for me to travel to.

pm sent

Post Thanks / Like

There are several guys close to Wabash Peru what lake down that way are within range for you?
    Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Here I am

Include me. C.com slaburns or slaburns at verizon.net
    :D="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Post Thanks / Like

I'de be interested in a few trips down southerly way now & then .I'm located in the SouthBend area Mishawaka to be exact.Been a slow winter up here,just been doing the ice thing w/o much luck my best was 6 last Monday at 10-1/2" being the norm.I hav'nt been going enough to keep up w/ the flow of the fish.W/ my asthma I dont go it alone.If we could get a few more Northerners on the table a home & home(North & South) gig could be put in order.Most of our lakes up here are predominately black crappies.The St Joe river has some nice whites and blacks though.The river at Maggies landing in Mishawaka has parking for about 35 rigs and access is a 2 lane concrete ramp w/ about 60 ft of pier space.It also has a pavillion and restrooms, marina and gas station as you enter.It's a good spot for tournaments up here,mostly bassers.There is also a walleye,and multi-species club that has tourneys there.Big walleyes have been caught this winter w/ a 12-1/2 pounder being the largest so far 4's are common,but the norm is 2 to 2-1/2.Nice eaters.14 & 15 in crappies do hang out in these waters as well.The last tourney I was in there the winning crappie was 15-3/4 ".Not bad where ever you're fishing.The river is usually very clean,clear and not that fast of current in that part either.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile For Slabmaster II an invitation

Hi, You might be interested in joining our club that meets in Oceola on Day Road. The name is Michiana Walleye Association but we fish for all kinds of fish. Some of us really like to fish for panfish, especially perch. It's a real fun bunch of people in the club. Our meetings are no smoking and family friendly. We have a meal (Potluck) each meeting. I am attaching a link to our web site. Our club is responsible for some of the walleye stocking at Maggies Landing. We do fundraisers to raise the necessary money. Our club will have a booth at the Lunkers Extravaganza coming up soon. You could stop and see us there. Our next meeting is March 6 (saturday evening) at 6:00 PM. Hope to see you there. If there are others in the area reading this, we would welcome you also. CB 219-363-6066
    Michiana Walleye Association

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast