Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: snow welcomes all to garrett county

Post Thanks / Like

Default snow welcomes all to garrett county

well got up yesterday morning to 38 inches of snow blowed in my drive way so spent the whole day shoveling blowing snow and then to father in laws to plow with the tractor for 5 hours. then thought i was done a buddie called was snowed in and back up to get tractor and plowed at his house till 1230 am . so today is superbowl day and i told wife i am not going anywhere or doing anything but relaxing .lol

sorry for the rant and how did you guys on the eastern shore fare ?

Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland

Post Thanks / Like

Best I could measure in my yard was 22'' with a layer of crusty ice in the middle but it was real windy when it snowed so I got some spots lower and some deeper. supposed to get 3-6 more on wed. enough is enough.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys can keep that stuff!:rolleyes: I'll just enjoy all the pics posted of it.:D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Worse comes to worse we could be in Georgia in about 10 hours, got a garage we could sleep in???

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah ill be off school for awile we could stop in georgia and go crappie fishing.Also I've had enough snow for this winter i mean we had a blizzard and the snow is up to my thigh.

Post Thanks / Like

well finnaly got all the snow pushed back today for the new snow to arrive they are saying 4-8 here tues. wen. and then maybe somemore for the weekend .

and then that should be enough for the winter and time to get them poles flexed and new line strung for the season opener or as sson as i can get my boat on the water lol.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

We are supposed to get more here tonight too! Now it's not only efffecting fishing but my pockets as well

Post Thanks / Like

whow did we get some snow and there is more coming they have already cancelled schools till monday and maybe more than that . they said that eastern shore area is getting hit hard . hope everyone is alright down that way .

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

We got about 8'' more but the wind was nasty hard white outs and drifts. There was alot of roofs calapsing. My boats are deep in snow may have to dig them out . Missed some work likily we can work sat. to make it up I normally dispise working on sat. but the way work is right now I'm going to take it. Got 4 new spools of 4lb. hi-vis sufix in the mail today hope to use some soon going to store the rest in the garage fridge for the future, its been hard to get around here.

Post Thanks / Like

guess we got a total of about 36 inches os so with wind blowing it's hard to tell and they say maybe more coming sun. hope everyone gets there boats out even me but i think by tghe nature and luck of god mine will stay put for right now .
    heck they even said texas got some snow .. ye haa lol lol

Scott

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast