Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Was something wrong?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Was something wrong?

Hello everybody, I love this forum . I read it every night. I have a Tracker Panfish 17 that I bought from a friend. Has a Mercucy 40 horse 4 stroke and stick steering. Its longer, wider, and is wider across the bottom than the Panfisher 16. I like this boat and was wondering why Tracker didn't offer it for 2010. Hope nothing is wrong with it. I really like the boat Installed a Lowrance x510c depthfinder with transducers on the back and trolling motor and a switch to change from front to back. Love reading everyones thoughts and trying to learn something about Crappie fishing. Thats about all we can do with this weather.Thanks for any comments.

Post Thanks / Like

i have a tracker pro 17 foot with a 40 horse a 1995 model and it still fishes like it was brand new so i thank you have nothing to worry about
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks dedawg, I love the boat. As you know it fishes really well. Thanks for your comments

Post Thanks / Like

i think you will be satisfied i love my tracker i sold a 2000 nitro with a 150 optimax to buy this boat it reminded me of fishing with my grandfather aka dad so much i had to have it i have caught more fish out of it than i did my 20,000 plus rig i love it and will never go back unless it sinks our it gets stolen
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from middle Tennessee. Dedawg, I went the other direction, selling my 16' stick boat and buying a 17'8" bass boat. Loved my beer can but this works better for me. Reacts slower and I lose my balance less.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Skeetbum, I went the way of dedawg. Sold a Fisher Marine Grey Thunder Bass boat with 40 hp Evinrude. I found that climbing up on those swival seats at 69 was NOT GOOD. It was a great boat though. Different strokes for different folks . Some people like one flavor of ice cream and some like another, but it's all good. Hope you catch a boat load in your new boat

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have an 96 pan fisher and the only problem is I would like for it to be 16' longer so I could get all my crappie (stuff) to fit!!! Love my boat, you will enjoy your boat. Welcome to crappie fishing.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

went the other way deep v
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff