Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hillsdale Thursday Night Tourney's

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hillsdale Thursday Night Tourney's

Hope everyone has had a good winter, but it's time for it to go away. I thought I would just get on here to let everyone know that Labs and me will be having our every other Thusday night tourney's again starting in April we wil have a schedule out soon but thought I would drop a line to see if anyone has any ideas they would like to see to help to improve the tourney. Thanks to all those who came out last year. The day (Thurs.) and the times will be the same (6 to 9) if anyone would like to help us with giveaways or knows of someone or company that might be interested in sponsorship let Labs or me know and we will get in touch with them. We are going to try and have a bigger and better tourney this year.

Has anyone used the turd tail this winter and how is it doing for them. My Brother, Labs and me have used them all winter long and wow have we got the fillets to show for it we have cleaned, cooked and given away well over 2,000 filets since the middle of Nov. I'm not sure their is a bad time to use these jigs i haven't looked in my rubber bait boxes in months and not plannig on opening them anytime soon. I have'nt seen Rob (turd tail maker) in a coons age busy workin and fishin on the weekends. Thanks for those jigs Rob they are the best.

Rob when is the Topeka Sports Show? and if you don't have any Turds made up for it I hope you do because I think they would do well there and if you do have your stuff there where will it be, I would like to maybe get over there and help sell them if that is possible. Have a great rest of the winter everybody and I hope to see you on the water. Chief

Post Thanks / Like

Chief the Topeka Boat & outdoor show is Feb 12-14.
    yes my jigs will be for sale at the crappie busters booth.
    Mike said he would like to see you and your brother
    at the show . I'm glade to here that the turd tail has been working
    for you i made a lot of them this fall and hope to make more this spring.
    Chief please let me know if there is any thing i can do for you with the
    tournaments this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I guess I'm a little rusty at the posting on here didn't mean for this to be off topic oh well I will try to get it in the right spot. Slab Daddy we can always use your help. Thanks, Chief

Post Thanks / Like

Hey 'bumaspit'. Should of titled this post,,, "I been fishin anda nota postin".:D:D:D:D Glad to see ya back.:p:p <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah have'nt even looked on here in sometime Labs has kept me updated a little but even he has been real busy this winter shoving snow around infact I'm getting ready to go right now & he is going to work poor little feller. Hows your winter been Chatt? and more importantly hows your brother doing? Like I said have'nt been on for a while so I hope I'm not asking a bad question. Getting ready for a benefit here for a local bus. owner who came down with the big C and he's struggling too, had insurance but his portion of the cost are going to bust him. We don't need health reform in this country, those Rep. better get off their asses and start trying to help with this problem instead of trying to make the black Pres. look bad, what a joke they are right now. enough of that though this isn't the place for this debate gotta get in the shower and head down to LaCygne hope the wind isn't too bad. or the roads. Probably fish the bridge.