Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Home game???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Home game???

Last nite I hear about the Coors Center being just like a home game. B S Ya there were a lot of KU fans there but,,, dat place is not a home game anymore. JUST HOW HOT WAS IT IN THERE??? Maybe a cheap way to hurt Collins who has had some cramping. KU needs a home game desperately!!! Hopefully they can git-dere-poop together this weekend at home. 20 free throw misses. Collins missing every 3 point attempt??? IT WAS UGLY but a W:D:D:D <*)}}}>< PS . How about ole Mark Turgeon??
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

It sounded pretty loud in there last night. Hopefully that game was just a let down after playing MU and K State back to back. But it looks like CU does have a decent team that type of O is hard to defend. We have some home cooking Saturday then back to a tough road game at Texas. Cant beat the Big 12 this year

Post Thanks / Like

which team is showing up today? the almost great team the good team or the mediocre team never know RCJH an yway a win is a win is a win

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Games

Yep. I just about wore out my clicker switching back and forth between Missouri and KU. Kinda enjoyed seeing MU go down the tube to A&M. At first I thought the Hawks were going to leave CU in the dust. I think the Hawks are just too deep and have the advantage if a game goes to overtime.