Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Norris Lake Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Norris Lake Report

...fished yesterday under bluebird skies and temps in lower 50s...trolled the flats and bluffs in the lower end of Cove Creek using everything from chartreuse curly-tailed grubs to minnows...not a bite in 4 hours, yet fish were showing stacked in/near the main channel...talked to another crappie fisherman at the end of the day at the boat ramp...he's catching 'em in the upper end of Cove Creek near Twin Cove Marina and up towards the dam...fish any cover/brushpile found...he had 4 slabs in the livewell, and was kind enuff to let me have 'em...will try Point 4 and above next week and let ya'll know....

Bushrod

Post Thanks / Like

i have never crappie fished norris lake.I WALLEYE FISH IT IN JAN.THRU APRIL.I TALKED TO SOME MEN THAT CRAPPIE FISH IT EVERY YEAR IN THE WINTER.THEY ARE FROM KY.THEY TOLD ME THEY FISH AROUND LONE MOUNTAIN.AND DO REAL WELL MAYBE THEY ARE LIKE THE REST OF THE FISHERMEN I NO WERE YOU ASK THEM IF THEY CAUGHT ANYTHING.THE REPLY IS: I HAD A HOLD OF THE WORLD RECORD (BUT IT GOT AWAY).I HAVE ALWAYS MENT TO GO TO NORRIS IN THE FALL BUT NEVER KNEW WERE TO GO.