Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Motor Guide Foot Control for sale

Iuka-Pickwick Lake-Tishomingo County Mississippi
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Motor Guide Foot Control for sale

This is a very good unit, I have had it awhile but honesty I doubt it has 10 hours use on it. Comes with quick detach bracket and plugs. I am asking 200.00 and you pick it up or I can ship but you will be responsible for the charges. After looking on ebay, I feel the charges would be somewhere between 30.00 and 50.00 but I really dont know. I would rather someone just pick it up, I will do my best to work with you on being able to pick it up. As I said I am not really sure how to price but I had to start somewhere and from ones I have seen on ebay, this is in the ball park of the ones that have sold on there. I am leaving it on here a couple of days before I put it on ebay. shoot me a pm or email if you have any questions

Maachuu

Post Thanks / Like

wow i sold mine to cheap. i sold one just like that last week for $125. i new i should have asked for more.

Iuka-Pickwick Lake-Tishomingo County Mississippi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigfish5 View Post
    wow i sold mine to cheap. i sold one just like that last week for $125. i new i should have asked for more.
    well I dont know if you did or not, maybe you got what it is worth, as I said I really dont know but had to start somewhere. Im not trying to make a mint on it but want a fair price, as I said I am "asking" 200.00.Thanks for the input

M
    Last edited by maachuu; 02-03-2010 at 05:15 PM.