Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: KY lake map question

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default KY lake map question

if I am going to launch and fish around Paris TN, which of the 4 possible KY lake maps do I need to by? THe map of BIg Sandy I am guessing. But wanted to ask first.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maps

Wal Mart sells a pretty good map around here that cost about $10 bucks. You would do good fishing in that area to get both the North and South maps.
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default When u coming this way?

Let me know. I might point u in the wrong direction..ha I will sent u some waypoints around Mansard Island. Thats where the fish oughta be, maybe.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a ton, Tom. If you can get away that day, I would love to buy you a busciut or lunch, or maybe your minners or something. I could bring you some tenderloin or some backstrap if you and your wife like venison.

The date I want to get up there is the 30th of December. I want to leave really early from here and get there say around 7:30 or 8:00, and fish all day. Any help Tom would be greatly appreciated. Will definately make it up to ya.

David Waters

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

David,
    Give me a shout before you come. If I ain't guiding that day, I can take you out. Tom, you can even go if-in you want to. lol Then David can buy both of us a bisquit.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default will do

I would gladly buy you both breakfast and lunch. A bowl of fuit loops and potted meat sandwiches for everyone.

Really, I would gladly buy your meals and never think twice about it.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Don't worry 'bout maps.........

I'll fix u up with genuine TOM maps. ha.........If Richard can't get loose, then I will get u on the water. Probably put u in at Britton Ford. Close to me, like 2 miles. New ramp. I use it in the winter pool seasons. It is also close to (near) where u need to go and fish. I usually fish around Mansard Island and power Lines this time of the year. Richard fishes more in winter than I. He will put u on some good spots. I will be at Lake house (between trips to care home) during this time. Looking foward to meeting you. Maybe we 3 can all get out. My boat will be in water Christmas day and want come out til New Years. Tradition here. I always try to get out New Years Day...
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"