Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: To Watts Bar we go

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default To Watts Bar we go

to find out if Killer is telling the truth. Blackie is taking his truth serum with us so we should have an answer tonight. Killer did call last night and said he fished from 1:00 till dark and didn't get a bite. After several days of catching fish and all of a sudden, when Blackie & I are coming, no bites. Sounds "fishy" to me. I think Don York was right. Maybe Killer needs a partner to keep him honest...LOL......
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey DG ....

We will be seeing you guys, come Friday !! Hope you haven't cleaned out Killer's spots by then ....LOL!!! Or Don Y's, either !! Save us a honey hole, so we can at least bring home a mess of "eaters" :D ........luck2ya ...cp

Post Thanks / Like

You guys will have all my holes empty by the time I get there. Don't forget to mark the side of the boat so i'll know where to fish when I get there.

Maybe Jackie will tell Betty about some new hot spots for me..

Here's hopeing you guys have good weather and the bite is on for you and save some of that "truth serum" for me. And don't leave it with Don York either.

Gerald

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy
    We will be seeing you guys, come Friday !! Hope you haven't cleaned out Killer's spots by then ....LOL!!! Or Don Y's, either !! Save us a honey hole, so we can at least bring home a mess of "eaters" :D ........luck2ya ...cp
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC