Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanx to CrappieSeeker

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanx to CrappieSeeker

Today CS took me out to goosepond. He frooze my butt off and my fingers and my toes but he is a cool guy. He also hogged all the fish. He caught about 15, I caught 1. I get em next time. This site is a great place for crappie novices like myself to me folks who do not mind sharing their expertise.
    So to all yall out there teaching newcomers like me the ropes.
    Thanx
    Be blessed
    Love, what more can I say

Post Thanks / Like

I put mighty to the test today. He promised he would be better prepared next time. He really froze his tail off. I never really got cold, I guess cause I had more clothes on and I been braving the cold for years fishing. You will get use to it the more you do it mighty. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to take you and atleast send you home with some fish. We didnt have a great day as far as the amount we caught, but it was better than the other 10 boats around us and also considering the fish were not in there good yet, 16 fish wasnt a bad turn in. I'm sorry I hogged them all, but I did give them to you. I hope we can go again sometime and maybe go to the other area I was telling you about in Stevenson. I would like to get you perfected on that jig fishing. I appreciate your kindness and I appoligize for saying a few bad words when I missed some fish. I never heard you say a curse word the whole time. I need to watch what I say and try to straighten out my potty mouth. I hope you had a good time, and maybe next time I will let you catch a few. It was good meeting you and let me know when your ready to fo again. I will give you a yell when I get ready to head to Goosepond again.

Post Thanks / Like

Well sometimes you have a right to be potty mouthed. Especially when I know the crappie i have on the end of my stick is 2 pounds plus, get him to the boat and that sucker gives that last little tug and off he goes.

Post Thanks / Like

You could not hear my potty mouth becuase your ears were covered with three or four hats.
    No apologize necessary. What you think I was saying when my line broke with that fish on it.
    But I do not curse alot for the most part. To each his on, its about where your heart is at.
    And you have a good heart. HOMIE
    Thanx for the great time.
    Last edited by mighty; 12-01-2005 at 09:32 AM.
    Love, what more can I say

Post Thanks / Like

Thats What It"s all About!!I Take My Hat off to both of Ya!!!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Mighty I'm sorry I kept having to say what after everything you said. Like you mentioned, I had my ears covered pretty good. Yeah that was a real nice crappie that broke your line, maybe I should have had my net out. I usually dont get it out anymore because it is short handled and I cant use it real well. I need to buy a better one. We will gettem again whenever your ready, just let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

You are right Dennis, that is what it's all about. Some of my best friends were met fishing. Way to go guys.