Thread: pic

Post Thanks / Like

Default pic

here are the pic. of out fish
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    richard harbuck

Post Thanks / Like

Default what exactly am I looking at?

I'm really hoping that the poles that I'm looking at aren't the means by which you caught the fish. I'm not new to the game of fishing by any stretch, but this doesn't look 100% legit. If I'm wrong, I don't mean any offense. Just fill me in on what I'm looking at here, please.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrwillis View Post
    I'm really hoping that the poles that I'm looking at aren't the means by which you caught the fish. I'm not new to the game of fishing by any stretch, but this doesn't look 100% legit. If I'm wrong, I don't mean any offense. Just fill me in on what I'm looking at here, please.
    what poles these are lights for night fishing these are underwater lights we made for night fishing and there 100% legal
    richard harbuck

Post Thanks / Like

Default my apologies

No worries, then. I know that there are all sorts of "items" out there in order to enhance the catch. I know of someone around here that uses and old crank-style telephone to shock the crap outta the water and brings the fish right up. All I saw is the pole with the electric running to it...that's why I asked.
    But, on another note...do the lights work well? We tried night fishing for the first time last year under a lantern that we hung off the boat side about 6 foot and about 2 foot over the top of the water. We didn't have much luck. OK...didn't have any luck. I would still like to try. Do your lights work in shallow water or is it only deep water? Fill me in, and once again, no offense...thanks for the explanation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrwillis View Post
    No worries, then. I know that there are all sorts of "items" out there in order to enhance the catch. I know of someone around here that uses and old crank-style telephone to shock the crap outta the water and brings the fish right up. All I saw is the pole with the electric running to it...that's why I asked.
    But, on another note...do the lights work well? We tried night fishing for the first time last year under a lantern that we hung off the boat side about 6 foot and about 2 foot over the top of the water. We didn't have much luck. OK...didn't have any luck. I would still like to try. Do your lights work in shallow water or is it only deep water? Fill me in, and once again, no offense...thanks for the explanation.
    yes they are the best thing ever for night fishing we cought 341 in 1 night using these lights i make them in 4 ft or 2 ft i will not go night fishing with out them
    richard harbuck

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you don't have a limit on crappie you can catch in your lake or state there is a post out there now where 2 brothers got caught this past weekend in tn with 111 over the limit.I love catching crappie as much as anyone but dang keeping 341 why?Our kids and grand kids need to have fish to catch in the future and if everyone took that many a night then there would not be any left.great catch and glad your lights are working just leave some for the rest of us too enjoy.Sorry too vent on your post just got done reading the post about them guys from TN.
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rharbuck View Post
    yes they are the best thing ever for night fishing we cought 341 in 1 night using these lights i make them in 4 ft or 2 ft i will not go night fishing with out them
    How did you afford that many minnows? I would be bankrupt! Nice catch. It looks like you have to plug these to 110v. Do you need an adapter?
    Secretary of Da Fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by c1bigocarp View Post
    How did you afford that many minnows? I would be bankrupt! Nice catch. It looks like you have to plug these to 110v. Do you need an adapter?
    i make them in 12 volt or 110 we used jigs and live bait we don't go and try to do this all the time we were testing our lights and just wanted to see how good they would hold the fish there and how long when we left they were still going strong these are the best thing i have ever used for night fishing it takes about 45 min. to 1 hour after you put them in the water before they start but when they start it don't take long to get your 30 fish limit and go home i do go by the legal limit that was a 1 time thing thanks rharbuck
    richard harbuck

Post Thanks / Like

341/30=11.4 people fishing..............
    (Alabama crappie limit=30 pr person)
    Alabama Fishing Limits and General Regulations
    Seems funny to me.........
    "Teach a man to fish = he can feed himself "
    "Teach the world to fish = you won't have any fish left to eat "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom309 View Post
    341/30=11.4 people fishing..............
    (Alabama crappie limit=30 pr person)
    Alabama Fishing Limits and General Regulations
    Seems funny to me.........
    i don't live in al. but i do know what the limit is and don;t need you to tell me what it is thanks any way !!!!!!!!!!
    richard harbuck

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast